At GIFTGlobal, we rely 100% of the generosity of our supporters and partners to continue this work. 95% of all funds donated go directly to programs with the remaining 5% to overhead.
Gift is largely run by a volunteer team of amazing force for good people and organisations and we are forever grateful for their talents, expertise and generosity.
To give, please click below. A tax receipt will be provided to you and we will keep you up to date on the work being done as a result of generosity. Thank you so much for your support.
If you are in a position to sponsor or partner with us, or know someone who may be interested, please reach out to Sam Beard, President or Phil Caputo, Director, GIFT Strategy and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.